Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Cute Boy







This weekend, one of my father’s student invited my house and had a talk with my father. In fact, my father taught this student twenty years ago. At that time, my father and my mother just fall in love. Therefore, she is undoubtedly adult. She came to my house with her husband, who is gentle and quite. Moreover, they brought a very cute boy to my house.




Even thought sometimes he did not listen to our demand, but it goes without saying that he was a nice child. He is outgoing and like to have some photograph. In the afternoon, we go to a park near my house. When he saw that there were many small stone in the ground, he feel very exciting. Soon, he run into the place and had fun. We were happy to see him enjoy this park. It also shows that the park near my house is interesting.




Finally, he went back with his parents. I say goodbye to him, and he waved back to me. I was so surprising that he is so gentle. In my opinion, one day he will be a popular person.

No comments: