Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hotter and Hotter Days

It goes without saying that the weather becomes hotter day by day. Unfortunately, we still have no air-condition in out dormitory. There fore, we have to stand the unusual heat when we stay in dormitory. The worst thing is sleeping. When I enter this university, I consider that there are no air-condition is a small problem. Now I know it is a big one.

Some of my classmates like to use the reading room because the temperature is nice due to the air-condition working. However, we can not sleep in that room. So the night heat still bothers us a lot. On the other hand, while the weather becomes hotter, some insects become more active. The mosquitoes in our room also bring us a huge problem, making sleep more difficult. In fact, although I have more time to sleep recently, the time I really sleep become shorter. I was glad to know that we finally have the air–condition next semester.

No comments: