Thursday, May 15, 2008

Free Writing

After several difficult exams, I feel comfortable because I finally have a free week without preparing any subject. On the other word, I can do what I really want to do instead of what I need to do in this weekend. I think I have to exercise more recently, so I choose a sunny day, jogging in the mountains with my parents. We go to Yang-Ming mountains and see quite a few flowers and, of course, a lot of tourists. After coming back, we went to a nice restaurant to celebrate the once-should-be-celebrated day-mother’s day. Actually, my mother doesn’t like to eat out as well as she doesn’t like to eat some delicate food. But she seems so happy that during the dinner time smile is always found on her face. Then I gave Mom the Mother’s Day card to express my gratitude for her, the amazing things happen she was crying that I did not know how to react in that moment. She said that she is very proud of me and very happy having the son. My feeling is the same as my mother. I am so lucky having such so nice Mom. The best thing in this world is that there are people love you especially parents, thus, we should treasure the time with our parents, instead of when they are dead.

No comments: