Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Think Before You Cut


The topic of this article is origin from one of my cloth. I got the cloth when I join in the first campus after I enter university. I think these words mean that we should learn and discuss before we go into laboratory.


I think these words can be used when we have biological experiment this month. We anatomized mouse and observe its vessels and internal organs. Before this anatomizing, I had heard that the vessels of mouse is frail, and we should be careful if when we move our knife. After I anatomized the mouse, I thought they were right. I met some difficult position and bump into many challenge. I could see blood run every where. However, I finally did this job as good as I can. I thought precaution is indispensable when we anatomize some animal. I will try to improve my skill and do not let this condition happened.

No comments: