Friday, April 4, 2008

Doing Nobel Project


All of us have to introduce a Nobel price in our biological class. My group chose the 2004 chemistry Nobel price. In fact, I have already read this observation in my textbook. However, what we had to do is show the details about how this observation influences our world. We searched books, magazines, science papers. Most important of all, we learned how to use Internet well.

In the past, people were writing their reports by hands, researching their reports at the library, where many books were dusty and out-of-date. Nowadays, computer allow us to save hours every day, which piles up after a while into a tremendous amount of time. The benefits they bring are incalculable. Recently, the Internet play more and more important role in out study.

In my opinion, I rely on computer for this project. After connected to the Internet, a personal computer becomes the entrance to the knowledge world. We found many useful website and learned latest information from it. In addition, we demonstrate the knowledge with power point. After out introduce, some of my classmates said we did a good job. I was glad to hear that. Also, I have to thank all my group members’ effort.

No comments: