Friday, April 4, 2008

Watch Our School




Last Thursday, I and my classmates went to see our schools plants. We were leaded by our biological teacher. Our goal is the mountain beneath our school. On our way to the mountain, we discovered the beauty of nature. Tall trees stranded behind the road and protected people from severe sunshine. Moreover, the grass released flesh smell, brining energy to us. And beautiful flowers showed their perfect appearances to us. In fact, I considered the grass a large green sea. In the past, I did not discover that there are so many beautiful places in my school. And I never notice that the color of grass could be so wonderful. During we discovered some plants, some cars and trucks rushed away without seeing the landscape. I thought those drivers were so unlucky.

Even though the weather was hot, we still had a good time. Some of my classmates complained that there was too much noise on the road. In my opinion, I learned a lot in the afternoon. I think the protection of nature cannot be over emphasized. If we lost the beautiful plants, we will lose them forever. A nice environment is essential to all the people. We have to do our best to prevent the breathtaking sense and teach the next generation the important about the nature. We have the duty to make our environment more and more comfortable. This was what I learn in the afternoon.

No comments: