Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Learning One Tire Bicycle 3

According to scientist report, if it were not for regular exercise, one will become tired physically and wrecked spiritually easily. Therefore, every weekend, I go to my elementary school to practice riding one tire bicycle.

Last weekend, I successfully ride it five meters without holding the wall. This weekend, I tried to ride more length. My practice started from sitting on to one tire bicycle when I hold the pillar. I tried my best to keep balance and ride longer. In the beginning, I found that I would ride very fast and then fall down immediately. Hence, I decided to slow down my speed in order to having better consequence. However, I soon noticed that slow down the speed also could result falling down. I spent more than one hour to search the safe speed. After I found out how to ride one tire bicycle more balance, I kept riding. Finally, I can ride 40 meters, which is as long as a aisle when I practiced for more than two hours.

My father said I made a progress in a fast pace. I was also proud of my achievement. Needless to say, I have to make effort in the future so as to learn one tire bicycle. It goes without saying that hard working and perseverance is indispensable on our way to reach our goal.

No comments: