Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Learning One Tire Bicycle 1


In this semester, I went to my elementary school on weekends to learn “one tire bicycle”. In fact, my elementary school tried to let students learn bicycle when they on the age of learning new thing fast. Moreover, many schools in Taiwan also interest in teaching one tire bicycle. I was glad to know that there are more then ten students in my father’s class know how to control this bicycle. Also, after hearing that those children enjoyed this sport a lot, I hope I can try my best to learn it.

I had no teacher, and what I could do is practice week by week. However, it was so difficult at the beginning. I have to find the balance both in front and back and right and left. I even wanted to give up some times. It is because that whenever I wanted to let my self alone, I fall down to ground and hurt my legs immediately. The reason that keeps me learning continuous is that I think “diligence is the mother of success”. Diligence makes us get rid of the bad habit of lazy. In addition, it helps us a lot on the road we achieve our goals. In my opinion, it is possible for me to skill in riding one tire bicycle if I practice as hard as possible.

No comments: