Monday, April 21, 2008

Learning One Tire Bicycle 2


Compare to my father’s students who were taught by professional coach, I have to learn one tire bicycle by myself. Fortunately, my father taught me that there are some goals that I can refer to.

According to these students learning experience, I have to learn ride it fluently without holding the wall first. After I can ride one tire bicycle more then 20 meters, I have to learn how to turn right and turn left. Third, the riders should prolong their length of riding in order to make sure that they have enough power to keep riding. Finally, we have to learn how to get on one tire bicycle without holding the wall. This movement was named “free on.” it is said that free on is the most difficult motion. After learning it, we can said that person already know how to ride one tire bicycle. However, there are still some movements which usually used in performance.

This week, I can ride more than 3 meter without holding the wall. My father said that is a big progress. After experiencing the feeling about riding, I can learn faster and faster. In fact, those elementary school student also know that they will getting better and better after riding a short length. Therefore, I think I can keep learning and having fun in learning one tire bicycle.

P.S. the picture comes from an elementary school in Koushon

No comments: